Operator Packaging Aalsmeer
For a customer in Aalsmeer we are looking for packing operators on call. The work week consists of 2 shifts from Monday to Saturday. Based on your availability, we will deploy you where necessary.
As a Operator Packaging at a meat factory in Aalsmeer, you and a direct colleague are in charge and responsible for 17 production lines.
The operator packing falls under the Team Leader Production and is responsible for the assembly of the secondary (crate / box) and tertiary packaging (pallets). Your primary task is to make production as efficient as possible.
You are responsible for setting / converting Weigh Labeling Machines and Metal Detection. In addition, there are various control tasks in the area of labeling and metal detection, for example guaranteeing bar code scanning.
You take care of the introduction of new employees and their training as a production employee. You ensure an optimal distribution of the available FTEs.
- Direct operational responsibility for the correct operation of the machines as well as the staffing of these machines.
- Being responsible for receiving and (having) working on new employees.
Perform checks on quality and safety.
- Ensuring order, cleanliness and hygiene within the relevant department (s).
- You strive to run processes as efficiently as possible. You work in a 2-shift team and report to the Team leaders in Aalsmeer.
- Proactive search for improvement in terms of efficiency and return.
- Has affinity with technology
- Have demonstrable experience as operator and / or manager
- You are someone who knows how to motivate and enthuse employees through collaboration, coaching and persuasiveness. And someone who dares to take decisions
- Minimum 2 evenings and Saturdays available
- hands on mentality
- works neatly and accurately
- works safely and hygienically
- Organizational involvement
- Customer focus
- Quality orientation
- Proactive action
- Teamwork / collaborate
- Solving a problem
- lbo/mbo level
Understanding and knowledge of Dutch or English language is mandatory! Driving licenses together with your own transport is a must! So are you a tackler who is flexible and in possession of own transport? And are you looking for a job with an option to a permanent appointment and career opportunities? Sign up quickly and send us your CV via the registration form. Then we will contact you as soon as possible!
1. Registrations without CV will not be processed.
2. Due to the large number of registrations we will not be able to respond to all registrations. If you are found suitable for the vacancy and if there are places available, we will contact you shortly.