Allround production employees Wijchen
For a large meat factory in Wijchen, we are looking for motivated allround production workers for long term.
You can work independently at all workplaces (production (especially slice), product packaging, labeling, collection package) at all production lines as well as converting/setting up and starting up the lines on the basis of batch specifications/planning and changing of knives/foils/packages. On the basis of concrete measurable tolerance limits (approval/rejection) you are able to adjust parameters in order to deliver the desired product quality. You always report to the senior colleague/coordinator. In addition, you can be used for the removal of finished products and receiving and checking incoming raw materials. Also you are responsible for first-line maintenance of the production installations.
- checking the presence of the correct raw and auxiliary materials on the basis of batch specification and tuning and calling of required resources;
- converting the production line to other formats on the basis of batch specification, changing of format parts (the switch parts);
- setting up equipment (process parameters);
- start and test run of the production combinations;
- (have) removed pallets with products that are ready;
- carrying out manual and mechanical work (slicing, product packaging, labeling, collection packaging) on the assigned line (s);
- monitoring the course of the process and noticing and (within mandate) repairing imperfections;
- rectifying routine faults or quality deviations by adjusting equipment within parameters;
- carrying out various quality controls of semi-finished and finished products;
- engaging the colleague / coordinator in case of quality deviations outside specifications;
- supplying empty crates / pallets;
- retrieving ready-made products (in boxes / crates on pallets) and offering pallet to warehouse by means of pallet trucks;
- receiving and registering supplied raw materials;
- performing administrative and physical visual checks (temperature, color, etc.);
- storing raw materials at the appropriate location;
- feeding raw materials on the basis of production planning and ensuring desired production characteristics (shock-freezing);
- detecting, detecting and analyzing faults;
- carrying out minor repairs, fitting / adjusting parts;
- assisting fitters in the execution of more complex repairs / maintenance and testing of operation equipment;
- keeping the workplace and environment clean.
- general, basic knowledge of production activities supplemented with relevant practical training;
- general technical knowledge and experience with 1st-line maintenance;
- insight into the setting possibilities of used production machines;
- knowledge of and experience with the operation of production machines;
- knowledge of products and production methods;
- knowledge of procedures (material, safety, hygiene, quality, etc.).
- collaboration and consultation;
- applying expertise;
- planning and organizing;
- delivering quality
- solving a problem
- medium level
Understanding and knowledge of Dutch or English language is mandatory! Driving licenses together with your own transport is a must! So are you a tackler who is flexible and in possession of own transport? And are you looking for a job with an option to a permanent appointment and career opportunities? Sign up quickly and send us your CV via the registration form. Then we will contact you as soon as possible!
1. Registrations without CV will not be processed.
2. Due to the large number of registrations we will not be able to respond to all registrations. If you are found suitable for the vacancy and if there are places available, we will contact you shortly.